Portable Haze/Turbidity Meter
Hanna Instruments offers a meter that is ASBC (American Society of Brewing Chemists) compliant, utilizing a nephelometer to test for turbidity caused by haze. The meter is specially designed for beer quality measurements, providing accurate and precise readings every time.
- ASBC method compliant
- LED light source at 580nm
- Signal averaging and continuous measurement mode
- Data logging and USB for data transfer
Benchtop Turbidity Meter
Ideal for any water-based application, our ISO compliant benchtop turbidity meter meets and exceeds the requirements of ISO 7027 method for turbidity measurements by use of an infrared LED light source. Based on a state-of-the-art optical system which guarantees accurate results, assures long term stability and minimizes stray light and color interferences.
- ISO Compliant Method
- Ratio and non-ratio turbidity modes
- Multiple Turbidity Units of Measure (FNU, FAU, EBC, NTU)
- USB for data transfer
Premade turbidity calibration standards provide a simple solution to validating your meter. Reusable with a long shelf life stability, these standards come in a wide range of values.
- Certificate of analysis with lot number, reference values and expiration date for traceability
- Solutions are made by Hanna Instruments and are traceable to NIST standard
- Storage containers protect from light and damage
Accessories & Lab Supplies
Hanna Instruments provides you with everything you need for accurate and simple turbidity measurements. Turbidity accessories include:
- Additional cuvettes and caps for sampling
- Cuvette cleaning solution
- Microfiber cloths to wipe down cuvettes