Fail Safe Alarm System
- Hanna’s exclusive Fail Safe Alarm System protects against problems caused by power supply failure or signal interruption, which are typical risks in industrial environments. An alarm condition is indicated by a red LED, located directly on the front panel of the controller.
- HI21211 has mounting holes molded into the housing to assure simple, quick and secure installation without the need for additional hardware.
Isolated Recorder Output
- To enhance troubleshooting and the ability to record data while monitoring, simply attach a recording device to the instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output contacts, conveniently located on the front panel, to obtain a copy of the results on demand.
- A differential input prevents problems due to ground loop current when using pH electrodes with a matching pin. Very effective at extending the life of the electrode.
- Housed in a rugged, modular, fiber-reinforced polypropylene housing that will resist the harmful effects of most chemicals.
- The Hanna password protection feature keeps these controllers safe from tampering. Only users with the proper password can change the settings of these controllers.
pH Range 0.00 to 14.00 pH pH Resolution 0.01 pH pH Accuracy ±0.02 pH pH Calibration automatic, one, two or three point, at pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01 pH Temperature Compensation automatic (with Pt100 probe) or manual from -9.9 to 120°C pH Dosing Relay electromechanical relay SPDT contact outputs, 5A-250 Vac, 5A - 30 Vdc (resistive load) pH Dosing Set Point 0.00 to 14.00 pH pH Hysteresis Band 0.00 to 14.00 pH Temperature Range -9.9 to 120.0 °C Temperature Resolution 0.1 °C Temperature Accuracy ±0.5 °C Alarm Relay Set Point electromechanical relay SPDT contact output, 5A - 250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) fuse protected: 5A, 250V, 250V fast fuse Alarm Relay Range 0.00 to 14.00 pH Dosing Control on/off Over Dosing Control maximum relay ON time is adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes Consent Relay electromechanical relay SPDT contact outputs, 5A-250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) (HI211YZ and HI212YZ), fuse protected: 5A, 250V fast fuse Analog Ouput Signal 0 to 1 mA, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA; 0 to 5 VDC, 1 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC Voltage Output ±5V power supply output for amplieifed electrodes Dosing Terminals two electromechanical relay SPDT contact outputs, 5A-250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load), fuse protected: 5A, 250V fast fuse Power Consumption 15 VA Over Current Protection 400 mA, 250V, fast fuse GLP date, time, offset, slope and calibration buffers for the last calibration Power Supply 230 VAC ±10% Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max. 85% non-condensing IP Rating IP54 Dimensions 221 x 181 x 86 mm (8.7 x 7.1 x 3.4’’) Weight 1.4 Ordering Information Each HI21 model is supplied with instructions