Fail Safe Alarm System
- Hanna’s exclusive Fail Safe Alarm System protects against problems caused by power supply failure or signal interruption, which are typical risks in industrial environments. An alarm condition is indicated by a red LED, located directly on the front panel of the controller.
- HI22111 has mounting holes molded into the housing to assure simple, quick and secure installation without the need for additional hardware.
Isolated Recorder Output
- To enhance troubleshooting and the ability to record data while monitoring, simply attach a recording device to the instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output contacts, conveniently located on the front panel, to obtain a copy of the results on demand.
Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- The GLP feature allows users to store and recall data about system status for ultimate traceability.
- Housed in a rugged, modular, fiber-reinforced polypropylene housing that will resist the harmful effects of most chemicals.
- The Hanna password protection feature keeps these controllers safe from tampering. Only users with the proper password can change the settings of these controllers.
Weight 1.6 EC Range 0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm; 0 to 1999 µS/cm; 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm; 0.0 to 199.9 mS/cm EC Resolution 0.1 µS/cm, 1 µS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm, 0.1 mS/cm EC Accuracy 0.5% f.s. EC Calibration automatic, 1 point EC/TDS Temperature Compensation automatic or manual from -10 to 100°C with Pt100 probe; β adjustable from 0.00 to 10.00%/°C Temperature Range 10.0 to 100.0°C Temperature Resolution 0.1 °C Temperature Accuracy ±0.5 °C (0 to 70°C); ±1 °C (outside) Alarm Relay Set Point electromechanical relay SPDT contact output, 5A - 250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) fuse protected: 5A, 250V, 250V fast fuse Consent Relay electromechanical relay SPDT contact outputs, 5A-250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) (HI211YZ and HI212YZ), fuse protected: 5A, 250V fast fuse Analog Ouput Signal 0-10 VDC, 0-5 VDC or 1-5 VDC; 0-1mA, 0-20 mA or 4-20mA Digital Output Signal RS485 Baud Rate RS 485 baud rate 1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600 Power Consumption 15 VA Over Current Protection 400 mA, 250V, fast fuse Enclosure Fiber-reinforced, self-extinguishing ABS Installation Category II EC/TDS Probe four-ring conductivity probe with built-in 3-wire Pt100 temperature sensor or conductivity probe + external Pt100 (not included) Display LCD Power Supply 230 ±10% VAC Environment 0-50 °C; RH max 85% non-condensing IP Rating IP54 Dimensions 221 x 181 x 86 mm (8.7 x 7.1 x 3.4’’) Weight 1.6 kg (3.5 lb.) Ordering Information Supplied with instructions.