Fail Safe Alarm System
- Hanna’s exclusive Fail Safe Alarm System protects against problems caused by power supply failure or signal interruption, which are typical risks in industrial environments. An alarm condition is indicated by a red LED, located directly on the front panel of the controller.
- HI22111 has mounting holes molded into the housing to assure simple, quick and secure installation without the need for additional hardware.
Isolated Recorder Output
- To enhance troubleshooting and the ability to record data while monitoring, simply attach a recording device to the instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output contacts, conveniently located on the front panel, to obtain a copy of the results on demand.
- A differential input prevents problems due to ground loop current, extending the life of the electrodes.
- Housed in a rugged, modular, fiber-reinforced polypropylene housing that will resist the harmful effects of most chemicals.
- The Hanna password protection feature keeps these controllers safe from tampering. Only users with the proper password can change the settings of these controllers.
Weight 1.4 ORP Range ±2000 mV ORP Resolution 1 mV ORP Accuracy ±2 mV Temperature Range -9.9 to 120.0 °C Temperature Resolution 0.1 °C Temperature Accuracy ±0.5 °C Alarm Relay Set Point electromechanical relay SPDT contact output, 5A - 250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) fuse protected: 5A, 250V, 250V fast fuse Consent Relay electromechanical relay SPDT contact outputs, 5A-250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) (HI211YZ and HI212YZ), fuse protected: 5A, 250V fast fuse Analog Ouput Signal 0 to 1 mA, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA; 0 to 5 VDC, 1 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC Digital Output Signal RS485 Power Consumption 15 VA Over Current Protection 400 mA, 250V, fast fuse Power Supply 230 VAC ±10% Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max. 85% non-condensing IP Rating IP54 Dimensions 221 x 181 x 86 mm (8.7 x 7.1 x 3.4’’) Weight 1.4 Ordering Information Supplied with instructions.