The HI 98501 Checktemp® is a digital thermometer with stainless steel penetration probe. It delivers high accuracy temperature measurements over a wide temperature range without worrying about breakage or condensation.
The Checktemp® offers NO breakage, NO waste, NO injuries and NO difficulty in reading; the digital display prevents a parallax error (observing the wrong measurement due to the angle of view) and is optimized for a wide range of environmental temperatures. Checktemp® is provided with Hanna’s unique CAL Check™ function for accurate measurements every time. The Checktemp® implements a CAL Check™ upon startup and reports the status as 0 or Err.
The sharp-tip probe of the Checktemp® easily penetrates semi-solid products making routine temperature checks simple and quick for both incoming and outgoing goods. Checktemp® is the ideal instrument for measuring temperature according to HACCP requirements.
- ±0.2°C (±0.5°F) - Accuracy
- Most accurate temperature tester in the world
- CAL Check™ - Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- °C/°F Status – User selectable
- Large display with wide environmental temperature range and viewing angle.
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible - Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration Probe
- 3000 hours of battery life (Continuous use)
- Auto-Off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or turn the feature off)