HI5000 Series Research Grade Laboratory Benchtops
The HI5000 series is our most advanced benchtop meters incorporating the latest microprocessor to bring exceptional features and performance for the most demanding user. These meters are completely customizable to user specific requirements. These research grade meters have many features including:
- Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) input that displays measurement in various form of measurement units
- Large color LCD that is sharp and easy to read
- Capacitive Touch Keypad that is easy to clean
- Logging and USB connection for data management
- Two models to choose from:
- 2 channel pH/ISE
- 2 channel pH/ISE and Conductivity/TDS
Portable pH/ISE meters
Portable meters provide the versatility to bring the meter to the sample. For users that are looking for an advanced version of a portable pH/ISE meter we offer the HI98191 with the features and performance of a benchtop.
Professional Portable Meter Features:
- GLP data for tracking calibration data
- CAL Check Diagnostics
- USB for data transfer
- Choice of ISE concentration units
HI4101 is a gas diffusion ion Selective Electrodes (ISE) for the measurement of ammonia in a wine sample. HI4101 uses a universal BNC connector compatible with meters that have BNC input.
- Gas diffusion ISE
- Samples treated with ISA to convert all ammonium to ammonia gas which then diffuses through a gas permeable membrane
- Replaceable loose PTFE membranes
- Less expensive that preformed membrane caps
- BNC connector
- Universal connector that can be used with any meter that accepts a BNC connection
ISE Solutions & Accessories
Solutions for Ammonia ISE Measurement
Ammonia ISE measurement require the use of an Ionic Strength Adjuster (ISA), calibration standard and reference fill solution. All solutions are produced by Hanna and not sourced from third parties in order to control quality and cost.
- One stop source for all solutions required to perform a Ammonia ISE measurement
- Products produced to ISO 9001standards
Accessories for Ammonia ISE Measurement
Ammonia ISE accessories include replaceable PTFE membranes, pH buffers with chloride background for checking the inner pH electrode, and the individual components used in construction of the electrode.
- Loose PTFE membranes that are lower cost than preformed membrane
- Buffers with chloride background to check the functionality of the inner pH electrode